CineLED EVO "L" Daylight Balanced 72W
The new CineLED EVO Series is the ultimate professional lighting solution for both studio and location work.
The newly redesigned slim profile is one of the best features of the CineLED EVO panels that truly distinguishes it among the wide variety of LED lights on the market. The lightweight aluminum housing with a sturdy structure and streamlined appearance certainly can overtake the conventional look of the most common LED fixtures. The CineLED EVO housing is also designed to dissipate the heat faster, increasing the led's life and maintaining the panel cool-to-touch.
The CineLED EVO "L" - 5600K features 1092 high CRI (95+ RA) of new generation led's specially developed for photo-video applications where color accuracy is mandatory. The panel produces luminous, directional lighting, at a beam angle of 45 degree, drawing only 72W while providing an output of a 1300W tungsten light equivalent. The matrix layout of the LED bulbs facilitates an uniformly blending of the color temperatures for a softer overall look. The CineLED EVO L can be used in studio setups as a fill light, being powerful enough to act as key light as well.
The output is dimmable from 100% to 0% with constant color temperature across the entire dimming range.
The digital display located on the back of the panel shows the brightness value so that multiple similar LED fixtures can be easily matched in the same setup.
The unit can be powered via one 14.8 V-Lock battery using the built-in V-Lock mount on the back of the panel, or via the included AC/DC 12 V power adapter with XLR-3P plug.
The CineLED EVO L fixture is equipped with a solid yoke bar with side locking "pull & twist" knobs, provided with dual mount spigot receiver (vertically and horizontally). The front housing includes 2 accessory slots for inserting the optional barndoors, softbox kit or the included 2 filters at the same time. The barndoors and the softbox can be each used along with the desired filter panel. These optional accessories increase the versatility in using the CineLED EVO panels.
The package includes two acrylic filter panels: one translucent diffusing panel to soften the shadows and one warm filter that converts the color temperature of the led's so the CineLED EVO L can be used with tungsten lights.
The CineLED EVO L 5600K comes with transport padded soft bag that fits inside the fixture along with the filters and batteries. The bag is thick enough to offer some protection to the LED panel, being also an indispensable accessory for location assignments.
- built-in digital display showing brightness level adjustments
- dial-up brightness 100% - 0% with no color shift
- light output: 1m =6700lx @ 5600K
- slim design (4.5 cm thickness)
- lightweight aluminum housing with sturdy structure
- solid yoke bar with side locking "pull & twist" knobs
- dual mount spigot receiver (vertically and horizontally mount)
- 1092 high CRI (95+ RA) LEDs
- 45 degree beam angle
- low power consumption, draws only 72W
- 2 slide-in accessory slots on the front housing
- runs from AC / DC 12V XLR-3P input
- built-in V-Lock battery mount
- included 2 acrylic filter panels: diffusion and warm filter
- optional removable 4 leaf barndoors and softbox
- dimensions: 58 x 30 x 4.5 cm
- weight: 2.2 Kg
- 1 x CineLED EVO "L" - 5600K
- 1 x yoke bar with dual mount 5/8" receiver
- 1 x AC-DC power adapter
- 1 x power cable 3m
- 2 x acrylic filters (diffusion filter and warm filter)
- 1 x Egg Create
- 1 x Softbox
3 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: Cinelight
2 Days ( +€20.00 )
3 Days ( +€40.00 )
1 Week ( +€50.00 )
2 Weeks ( +€120.00 )
3 Weeks ( +€220.00 )