The new CineLED EVO Series is the ultimate professional lighting solution for both studio and location work.
The newly redesigned slim profile is one of the best features of the CineLED EVO panels that trully distinguishes it among the wide variety of LED lights on the market. The lightweight aluminum housing with a sturdy structure and streamlined appearance certainly can overtake the conventional look of the most common LED fixtures. The CineLED EVO housing is also designed to dissipate the heat faster, increasing the led's life and maintaining the panel cool-to-touch.
The CineLED EVO "XL" Bi-Color features 1806 high CRI (95+ RA) of new generation led's specially developed for photo-video applications where color accuracy is mandatory. The panel produces luminous, directional lighting, at a beam angle of 45 degree, drawing only 120W while providing an output of 1800W tungsten equivalent. The matrix layout of the LED bulbs facilitates an uniformly blending of the color temperatures for a softer overall look. The CineLED EVO XL can be used in studio setups as a fill light, being powerful enough to act as key light as well.
The output is dimmable from 100% to 0% with constant color temperature across the entire dimming range. The fixture provides the ultimate color control via a lighting control board located on the back panel, letting you adjust the brightness level for each set of LED's (3200K and 5600K) so both sets can run at full brightness in the same time, maximizing the light output comparing with other led panels.
The digital display located on the back of the panel shows the brightness value and the color temperature so that multiple similar LED fixtures can be matched in the same setup.
The unit can be powered via two 14.8 V-Lock batteries using the built-in V-Lock mounts on the left and right extremities of the back panel, or via the included AC/DC 24 V power adapter with XLR-3P plug.
The CineLED EVo XL can be mounted on a light stand using the detachable lollipop mounting system with 5/8” spigot receiver. Thanks to the lollipop system mount the fixture can be rotated in any position similar to well known Kino Flo 4FT fixtures.
The front housing includes 2 accessory slots for inserting the optional barndoors, softbox kit or the included 2 filters at the same time. The barndoors and the softbox can be each used along with the desired filter panel. These optional accessories increase the versatility in using the CineLED EVO panels.
The package includes a diffusion filter to soften the shadows for a smooth pattern.
The CineLED EVO XL Bi-Color comes with transport padded soft bag that fits inside the fixture along with the filters and batteries. The bag is thick enough to offer some protection to the LED panel, being also an indispensable accessory for location assignments.
- built-in digital display showing brightness level and color temperature adjustments
- individual dimmer for 3200K LED's and 5600K LED's so both sets can run at full brightness in the same time
- detachable lollipop mount with 5/8" spigot receiver
- light output: 1m =12000 lx @ 4500K
- slim design (4.5 cm thickness)
- lightweight aluminum housing with sturdy structure
- 1806 high CRI (95+ RA) LEDs (903 in 3200K and 903 in 5600K)
- 45 degree beam angle
- low power consumption, draws only 120W in mix mode or 60W in single color mode
- dial-up brightness 100% - 0% with no color shift
- 2 slide-in accessory slots on the front housing
- runs from AC / DC 24V XLR-3P input
- 2 built-in V-Lock battery mounts
- included diffusion filter.
- dimensions: 80 x 23 x 4.5 cm
- weight: 3.2
- 1 x CineLED EVO XL Bi-Color 3200K-5600K
- 1 x lollipop mount with 5/8" receiver
- 1 x AC-DC power adapter
- 1 x power cable 3m
- 1 x acrylic diffusion filter
- 1 x barndoors, softbox & egg crate